Description & Requirements
Baoase Luxury Resort is an award-winning, ultra-exclusive resort on the Dutch Caribbean island of Curaçao. The resort promises to provide an unforgettable experience to guests seeking a peaceful retreat in comfort and style. With 23 extravagant rooms, suites and villas, the resort is the ultimate getaway for luxury seeker. We are looking for a Marketing & Brand Manager to join the Baoase team.
Marketing & Brand Manager
The Marketing & Brand Manager is a key support team member Sales & Marketing Team and reports to the Director of Sales, Marketing & Guest Services. The main responsibilities are:
- Developing communications content and input from various channels, to include but not limited to: website, email marketing, social channels, and advertising.
- Develop new or revise existing brand resources as needed for brand initiatives to ensure materials represent the brand’s image.
- Hosting, coordination and support of on-site media visits, Fam trips and photo shoots.
- Creation and execution of innovative publicity programs that will increase revenue and awareness, creating a positive perception of the resort its restaurant and all its services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop presentations on brand strategy, framework, positioning, voice and strategic pillars.
- Create, edit and maintain brand-level content, including PowerPoint presentations, brand book, toolkits, style guides, videos, etc.
- Assist in developing and executing a comprehensive communications plan.
- Develop communications, such as property correspondence (emails), general brand updates, newsletters, webinars, etc.
- Community Management of social media and review sites such as TripAdvisor.
- Controls property website content and quality.
- Coordinates and guides the priorities for paid search and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Establishes and builds agreement among team/department members for resource requirements, timeliness and measures of success.
- Manages an effective traditional and social local media database.
- Support administrative tasks related to budget and finance of the brand, such as reporting and P&L follow up.
- Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by manager Education,
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Brand/Marketing Management or Business/Hotel Management.
- 3-4 years experience in Marketing and/or Branding for a lifestyle or luxury service.
- Must possess excellent communication skills Dutch and English required, Spanish & Papiamento are a plus.
- Must have excellent computer skills. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and WordPress is a pre.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision and able to manage multiple projects.
- Must be flexible with the ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please forward your application to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. For more inquiries about this position, please contact Jacqueline Sybrandy-Held (Director of Sales, Marketing & Guest Services) at firstname.lastname@example.org.