Description & Requirements
- Ensures safe, secure, effective, efficient and continual utilization of airport operational facilities.
- Prepares daily, periodically and special reports regarding airport operations and maintains accurate records and files of all safety activities.
- Coordinates on-site activities required for the safe and efficient functioning of the Airport;
- Supervise and control staff assignment; ensure cost effective scheduling;
- Ensure personnel are punctual, executing job duties as required by job description, and ensuring grooming standards, and uniform policies are adhered to during the shift;
- Maintain applicable safety and quality standards;
- Maintain good standing relations with clients and airport authorities;
- Solve any conflict and irregularities; follows with appropriate action
- Safeguarding of all company property, equipment, and vehicles
- Prepare and report daily client/shift reports, log entries;
- Analyze and review operational activity; provide incident reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree or Minimum three (3) years direct experience in airport operations, airline operations or other related fields of airport;
- Minimum two (2) years leadership experience directly managing people, in a matrix organization with multiple operations preferred;
- Knowledge of the ICAO Annexes, Documents, Airport Services manuals, and Publications.
Skills & Ability
- Knowledge of policies and procedures related to modern airport business operations, security practices and technology
- Demonstrates a willingness to accept full responsibility in meeting airport goals and objectives
- Strong decision making skills and effective at problem solving and negotiating resolutions;
- Outstanding customer service orientation, with the ability to diffuse tense situations
- Experience working in a team dynamic;
- Excellent, effective communication skills, both oral and in written format, creating and delivering business presentations;
- Strong computer skills, displaying ease in working with a variety of software applications;
- Ability to make sound judgments in emergency situations and to effectively direct and coordinate airport resources in such incidents;
- Ability to analyze situations quickly and objectively, and to determine and implement a proper course of action;
- Flexibility to work 24 hour shifts within the 7 days of the week – early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please submit your motivation letter and resume (in English), through email at HR@curacao-airport.com no later than Monday October 15, 2018
For more information please contact Bryan Elisa at 839 – 1040