Description & Requirements
- Develop an annual marketing plan and budget which incorporates new business strategies, focuses on improving retail sales and increases revenue.
- Identify, asses and inform the committee and Board of internal and eternal issues that affect the organization.
- Represent the organization at community activities to enhance the organization’s community profile.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Languages: Papiamento, Dutch and English.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar.
- Flexible to travel as needed.
Please send your CV in English. Find the full vacancy here.