Description & Requirements
Are you our next motivated, committed and service minded colleague?
We are looking for a:
DIRECTOR OF ROOMS DIVISION
BASIC FUNCTION: The Director of Rooms will supervise all Rooms Departments and ensure their standards of operation are maintained and are working in harmony at a profit.
1. Associate Degree level qualification with bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. 4 (four) years in the Rooms Department and 3 (three) years as a department head in hospitality
3. Must be service oriented.
4. Ability to interact well with others.
5. Flexible with work schedules
6. Fluent in English, Spanish, Dutch (Papiamentu is a plus)
1. Ensure service and product standards are maintained at a minimum of 4-star or 5-star level.
2. Train and develop personnel in the Rooms Division, holding them accountable for high standards of performance and results.
3. To develop strong leaders within the various Rooms Division departments
4. Decision-making and policy formulation for the Rooms Division.
5. Devise and implement programs to increase customer quality and service.
6. Develop and implement yearly rooms’ budget and 30-60-90-day forecast, demonstrate strong understanding of financial statements and controls.
7. Review and maintain guest comment card satisfaction scores.
8. Develop and maintain rooms’ historical data.
9. Maintain effective staffing and cost controls in all areas of the Rooms Division.
10. Implement coordination within the Rooms Division and their interfaces with all other property departments.
11. To serve as Duty Manager within the resort as requested.
12. To be a member of the Emergency Response Team (ERT).
13. To assist other departments as required.
14. Will perform additional duties as requested by the General Manager.
Send us your application letter and resume in English to:
Also “like” our @sbrcareers Facebook page to be on top of our vacancies