Description & Requirements
As Finance manager you are responsible for the entire financial department. You are also responsible for the preparation of financial management reports. You are proactive and you have strong interpersonal skills. In addition, you are able to communicate and substantiate a well-founded opinion. Managing, designing and implementing internal processes will be an important part of the position.
You will work with some of the industry’s most trusted and innovative energy solutions.
What does the role involve?
- Perform monthly closing work.
- Prepare and submit tax returns and social contributions declarations.
- Point of contact for accountants and tax specialists regarding audits and profit taxes, etc.
- Specify balance sheet accounts and act where necessary.
- Prepare reports for monthly and annual reporting.
- Analyze, explain and substantiate deviations, trends and developments.
- Optimize the design and implementation of all financial processes, as well as manage the AO/ IC processes.
- Reconcile amounts received and outstanding invoices.
- Manage the administrative department.
- Create and monitor the established budgets per department.
- Monitor cash flow.
- Monitor debtors.
- Check payroll and payroll tax and make connections.
- Execution of all payments.
- Fulfill the role of risk manager and from that role also the point of contact for all insurance policies.
- Proactively advise and support the management team.
What do we offer?
- We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role
- One-to-one coaching
- We offer an independent, challenging position with plenty of room for initiative in a professional working atmosphere.
- A dynamic environment with potential for development
- We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of customers
- From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results
- Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge
- Appropriate salary and benefits.
- Day to day you’ll report to the Financial Director, who will also be there to help you manage your career
What you need is:
- Relevant education in the field of business economics, controlling or accounting or university work / thinking level
- Experience at management level within a financial department
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience with a multinational company environment
- Experience with AFAS or a equivalent ERP package
- You have professional knowledge in the field of project control / management
- Advanced Excel knowledge