Description & Requirements
Baoase Luxury Resort is looking for a Front Office & Reservations Agent
- You are responsible to process all reservations requests in accordance with company procedures;
- To ensure accurate and up to date information is available on all items posted in each guest profile of the Idpms reservation system;
- Handling check in / out of international guests with all the associated tasks, providing high level 5 star service to guests, handling all kinds of reservations;
- You are also responsible to check the accommodation units to ensure that they are clean and ready for check-in;
- You are part of the Front Office and S&M Team of Baoase, and therefore will fulfil extra duties such shop sales, administration support, etc.
- You have a passion for the hotel industry and strives for optimal hospitality and service quality. You are a “people person” and makes sincere “connections” with guests and colleagues;
- You must have at least 1 year of work experience in similar position or department in a minimum 4 star resort;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including excellent computer skills;
- Excellent command of English and Dutch, Papiamento or Spanish spoken;
- You must be punctual and attentive to detail, and have strong administrational skills;
- Have a flexible attitude and stress resistant.
If you possess the required attributes and are competent in carrying out the scope of work detailed above, please submit your CV including references, motivation letter along with a recent photograph to: HR@baoase.com