Description & Requirements
Supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities and local areas of interest and activities. Contact the appropriate individual or department to resolve guest call, request, or problem and follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction. Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly. Making sure that all our guests’ needs are fulfilled during their stay, also from our VIP guests.
Requirements & Responsibilities
• Well Organized, strong Social Skills and Administrative Skills
• Oversee check-in and checkout procedures, including reservations and financial transactions
• Be in charge of the Online Chat and pre check-in requests
• Able to communicate fluent in Dutch, English and Spanish
• An Expert in Customer Service and an Excellent Communicator that is able to Listen effectively to find the root cause of issues, and communicate clearly and in a friendly way to solve the issue and keep the guest happy
• Great Problem Solving skills, Patience, always Polite and Stress-resistant
• Monitoring telephone manners and general performance of the reservations staff daily
• Able to take initiative
• Answering online reviews and giving feedback and follow ups to the relevant departments
• Walking around the premises during peak hours to monitor guests’ satisfaction
• Clear handwriting for writing welcome cards
• Guest contact from week prior arrival to week after arrival
Please send you application and resume, plus photo to the Avila Beach Hotel Human Resource Department.