Description & Requirements
Looking for Housekeeping employee!
We are in front of the Bayside Boutique hotel looking for full time employees in the Housekeeping.
As a housekeeping employee you will be responsible for the daily cleaning of the hotel rooms, the public spaces of the hotel and the restaurant. An employee housekeeping ensures that guest rooms are ready for accommodation.
Your tasks consist of:
– The work consists of cleaning the hotel rooms and public spaces of the Boutique hotel and restaurant The Tides.
– Making the beds, changing the bedding and towels.
– Cleaning the furniture, dusting and vacuuming the rooms and replenishing the service items.
– Flexible working hours
– Willing to work weekdays, weekends and public holidays (shifts)
– You speak at least 2 languages: Dutch, English or Spanish.
Do you want to be part of our team in a beautiful environment that inspires you to make the most of yourself? Send a cover letter and CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org