Description & Requirements
Dolphin Suites is looking for a housekeeping team member.
Are you flexible, experienced with cleaning services in the hospitality sector, a real team player, service oriented, a hard worker and you speak Dutch & English language, Then Dolphin Suites is looking for you!
Responsibilities function: As part of the housekeeping team ensure that the hotel rooms, the “back of the house “and the public areas in the hotel in optimal condition kept clean.
1. Cleans the rooms using a cleaning checklist. The cleaning activities may differ from a touch-up, stay-over or check-out cleaning.
2. Cleans the public space on the basis of a cleaning checklist. This includes the public toilets, the Brucker Biofeedback Center, the lift and lobby.
3. Cleans the “back of the house”. This includes the offices, the storage rooms, the linen room, the canteen and the server room.
4. Supporting the maintenance coordinator and / or houseman other jobs in the public areas, eg the waters of the plants, the emptying the trash cans, cleaning the BBQ and it keep the pool area clean.
5. All other activities at the request of the Supervisor Housekeeping, the Assistant or the Hotel manager.
If you are interested, send your CV with a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Jettie Kromkamp.