Description & Requirements
Junior Marketing Assistant
LionsDive Beach Resort Curaçao is one of the cosiest hotels and certainly the most sporty hotel in sunny Curaçao and is therefore seen as the perfect location for a wonderful holiday. As a sustainable, socially engaged organization; LionsDive is aware that tourism can only survive in a world that deals sustainably with both the natural, economic and social environment.
Function and profile
Junior Marketing Assistants support the Marketing Manager and executives on projects such as developing strategies, marketing campaigns, social media campaigns and collecting and interpreting marketing analytics.
Our company is looking to offer a traineeship for a Junior Marketing Assistant with affinity for hospitality. You will be working closely with our Marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands. As a successful hire, you will get the opportunity to acquire professional skills and develop yourself in a dynamic environment. You are eager to learn and take initiative. The traineeship is for a minimum of 6 months and you will receive a traineeship compensation.
Junior Marketing Assistant Responsibilities
- Collaborating with the Marketing Manager, internal teams and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Preparing, formatting and editing online and offline marketing materials such as
blogs, flyers and newsletters,
- Maintaining and improving social media accounts.
- Maintaining and updating the marketing calendar
- Assisting with partnerships, e.g. tour operators, influencers and marketing partners
- Providing administrative support to the Marketing and Sales team.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
Junior Marketing Assistant Requirements
- Education focus on Hotel Management.
- Digital marketing experience or willingness to learn.
- Interest in learning about digital marketing analytics.
- Experience with social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch. The
addition of Papiamentu, Spanish or German will be an advantage.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently.
- Computer literacy and competency in Microsoft applications.
- Good organizational skills.
Send your cover letter and CV before September 25th to email@example.com referring to the traineeship vacancy ‘Junior Marketing Assistant’.