Description & Requirements
A. Place in the organization
Reports to: Brand Manager
B. Essence of the job
The marketing officer has a supporting role in maintaining and building the value of the three brands (Senior Liqueur, Glacial and Landhuis Chobolobo) in order to drive market growth. Strong online marketing skills, hands-on mentality/pro-activity and the ability to multitask are all essential.
C. Duties of the Marketing Officer include, but are not limited to:
• In conjunction with the Brand Manager, devise marketing campaigns
• Prepare and project manage the publication and distribution of marketing materials
• Implement, monitor and evaluate online and offline marketing campaigns.
o Create/write interesting an engaging content – for example text posts, video and images, to help build our reputation online, through social media and other
digital channels in a way that is consistent with our brand and social media
o Devise and organize content calendars
o SEO & SERP optimization
o Create engaging newsletter (Mailchimp)
o Online customer care
o Manage website
• Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups
• Represent the organization at events. You are expected to be a brand ambassador at all
• Maintain close contact with our suppliers (copywriters, designers, printers etc.) and
stakeholders and provide them with the necessary input.
D. Personal development
You are expected to stay up to date with marketing innovations, developments and trends
through self-study. As this job is commercially driven, it is important to keep up-to-date with
new technology, sales & marketing techniques and new promotional channels (especially social media). You need the ability to effectively use the necessary software like a CRM system.
As the organization grows into a more marketing driven organization, it is important to be mindful of and helpful to colleagues in the different parts of the organization. We are a relatively small organization with new developments daily. You help make these transitions as smooth as possible and inform, where necessary.
• Previous experience (+/- 2 years) as a marketing officer or a similar role
• Ideally a (bachelor) degree in marketing
• Proven knowledge of online marketing
• Good copywriting skills
• Strong and confident communication skills in Dutch, English and Papiamentu, spoken
and written. Spanish is a plus.
G. What we offer:
• A dynamic work environment in a 19th century mansion
• A versatility in your daily tasks as you work on different brands
• An appropriate salary based on your work experience
• Good secondary employment conditions
Send your résumé and motivation to email@example.com.