Description & Requirements
CHATA is the private sector organization for the hospitality and tourism industry in Curaçao and represents the interest of some 250 members.
CHATA is looking as per direct for a Marketing & Product Executive (m/f) for its Executive Bureau.
The Executive is to:
- Coordinate Marketing/PR and Product Activities.
- Execute CHATA’s Digital Communication Strategy.
- Develop partnership programs and Marketing Co-op opportunities.
- In charge of global market Research & trend Analysis.
- Initiate & Coordinate all research activities including development of monthly research reports
- Monitor & Analyze Airline, Hotel and Wholesaler performance.
- Pro-actively initiate marketing efforts for the destination and our members.
- Execute CHATA’s Membership relationship management strategy
- Support in Events and Seminars.
- Represent CHATA in Public/Private sector actions
- A team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative & outgoing mindset
- Basic Design Skills, ability to work with In-design/Photoshop is an advantage
- good analytical and numerical skills.
- accuracy and attention to detail.
- Language ability in English, Spanish, Dutch and Papiamento.
- Out- going personality, dynamic, flexible and hands-on attitude.
- Minimum HBO education level Hospitality, marketing and/or communications with computer affinity.
- Preferably between 22 and 30 years.
- Flexible working hours (no 8.00 AM – 5.00 PM mentality)
- Willingness to travel.
How to Apply:
CHATA offers a challenging and interesting work environment and remuneration in accordance with the importance of the function. Applicants with a full resume are invited to send in their application by October 12th 2018 at CHATA, Kaya Junior Salas 1 to the attention of Mr. Miles Mercera, President & CEO or e-mailed to email@example.com
Applications will be handled confidentially.
Curacao Hospitality & Tourism Association Changing the Game: Dare to think differently!