Description & Requirements
The Avila Beach Hotel is characterized by its excellent service in a stylish and contemporary setting. We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic all round maintenance handyman. Who is responsible for maintaining the overall appearance and working order of the hotel.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES
• Paint work in the hotel rooms, walls, corridors and the public areas within the hotel
• Grouting, caulking and silicone work }
• Preventive maintenance (projects)
• Experience as a painter (ideally within hotels or historical buildings)
• Experience in carpentry and plumbing knowledge
• Overall maintenance knowledge
• Eye for details and creative
• Flexible and stress resistant
• You are a teamplayer
• Good command of Dutch and English. Spanish will be an advantage
• Drivers license will be an advantage
THIS POSITION MUST BE ABLE
To work weekdays, weekends and Holidays; flexible AM/PM schedule; maintain a professional demeanor under pressure while working on projects; to stand and walk for a minimum of 9 hour shift to constantly lift/move up to 10 pounds; frequently lifting/moving up to 50 pounds might be necessary.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
• An interesting job in a stimulating environment. Salary based on experience and good fringe benefits.
Please send your application and resume, plus photo to Avila’s HR Department.