Description & Requirements
o Schooner Bar & Restaurant, Beach Service and the Pool Bar
o Exceeding our guests’ expectations and commercial results of the outlets
o Operations and administration of the outlets incl. promotional activities & events
o Recruitment, on-boarding, training, scheduling and leading the outlet teams
o Continuous improvement of Team Motivation, Service Quality, Safety & Hygiene and Menu’s & Marketing (incl. Social Media)
• Reports to the F&B Manager and works closely with the Executive Chef and Beverage Supervisor
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position in a casual (beach) restaurant
• Able to work evening shifts, weekends and holidays
• Product knowledge: modern beach menu’s, healthy food, smoothies, ice creams
• Languages: fluent in Dutch and English, spoken and written, Papiamentu is a plus
• Interpersonal skills: hospitable, communicative, motivator, easy going, trainer with natural flair • Administrative skills: menu-engineering, P&L, SOP’s and organizing (beach) events.
What they offer:
• Salary based on experience
• An interesting job in a stimulating environment
• Good fringe benefits and development opportunities within the F&B department.