Description & Requirements
Yes, WE ARE HIRING!
Full – time Employment
Sales & Marketing Manager
The Sales & Marketing Dept. is responsible for maximizing the hotel’s revenue by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of its accommodation, meeting and leisure facilities. The Sales & Marketing department must maintain awareness of the factors that influence the hotel industry and gain a deep understanding of the needs and attitudes of a hotel’s customers.
The Sales & Marketing Manager that we are seeking will oversee the overall Sales & Marketing activities. Moreover the Sales & Marketing Manager ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of clients. Also he or she identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Minimum HBO / Bachelor degree in Sales & Marketing;
- At least one (1) year of experience in Hospitality & Tourism industry;
- Knowledge of Branding, PR & Social Media;
- Excellent writing & verbal skills in English. Dutch, Spanish & Papiamentu is a plus;
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative;
- Team player;
- Great communication skills.
We offer, among other, an exciting job in an International environment. Moreover, we offer a salary based on education and experience.
For more information about above outlined positions, feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at: 434-7700 (ext. 7755, 7723) or 839-3600 (ext. 3688).
Interested & applying today? Please send your resume along with a cover letter no later than November 27, 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org