Description & Requirements
Kooyman Head Office
Department: Finance & Control
The Senior Officer IT is aware of the IT trends in the Retail industry and recommends the ones that fit best to our organization.
The Senior Officer IT is responsible for planning the Systems Updates, monitoring IT performance and keeping the IT infrastructure of the organization compliant with IT policies and best practices. He/ She supports the IT Officers in managing projects and solving IT issues, investigates, guides and proposes solutions.
- Manage technology services that exceed operational requirements;
- Understand and interpret user needs (“internal clients”) at a department level and to collaborate across lines in meeting those needs;
- Review vendor contracts and coordinates IT purchases (hardware, software and services) to ensure effective deployment of solutions aligned with user needs;
- Delivers training to colleagues and staff to ensure high performance in the areas of oversight;
- Participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short- and long-range IT planning, with an emphasis on advocating for the needs of the area(s) supported; implements tracking and evaluation programs to assist in accomplishment of established goals;
- Participates in the documentation and implementation of IT policies and standard operating procedures consistent with those of Kooyman in order to ensure effective operations;
- Participates in development of IT Service Catalog offerings, Service Level Agreements, and Operating Level Agreements consistent with the needs of Kooyman;
- Participates as a member of the IT Operations team in planning, problem resolution, and give advice regarding department performance;
- Maintains knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology;
- Skilled with VMware, SQL Server, Networking, Exchange, Office (365), Windows Server (2012 and above), Windows 10 and above, ITIL, SharePoint. TOGAF, MOF are a plus;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Ability to multitask and manage time with limited supervision;
- Great interpersonal skills;
- Ability to easily translate customer wishes into a solution within our application.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and do you want to be part of our IT-department? Then send us your application, including your motivation letter and resume, no later than January 8th, 2021 via the application form below.
For more information about this position, you can contact the HRM department at +5999 461333 ext.1307 or ext.1158.