Description & Requirements
- Responsible for driving store performance and meeting sales target.
- Initiate and execute activities that contribute to higher sales.
- Coach sales staff to consistently deliver effective selling behaviors resulting in high customer engagement.
- Ensure standards for quality customer service are met by all staff
- Ensure availability of merchandise by maintaining inventory and stock level.
- Walk around the store floor 90% of the time, talk to staff and identify or resolve any urgent issues.
- Ensure interior store and all categories are maintained to Penha Duty Free standards.
- Manage the store team in an effective manner to ensure staff are motivated, engaged, performing and working as one team.
- Provide regular communication updates to staff.
- Education MBO/HBO
- Excellent communication skills in English Papiamentu and Spanish (Dutch is a plus)
- Previous store manager experience is a plus. Excellent people management skills.
- Professional and attitude to be flexible and deal with change. Is hands on and happy.
- Maintain a cohesive, cooperative work environment through team building and motivation.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
- Flexible to work in other locations and has transportation.
- Must be able to work Mon – Sun morning/afternoon/night shifts and holidays. Must be flexible with working hours and work overtime as needed.
- Able to stand on your feet during working hours and do physical work.
- Can handle pressure and stress.
Please send your resume (In English) to: email@example.com