CHATA aims to recruit new members, in order to become truly representative of the hospitality and tourism sector. CHATA has improved the image of the hospitality and tourism industry and has become a major force in industry representation in Curaçao and abroad. CHATA deserves the full support of the private hospitality and tourism sector.
- Networking: Meetings and seminars that contain valuable information
- Product Update: to be featured in our quarterly “Product Update”. An online magazine to showcase any new service, product, or special offer you may have.
- Newsletter: CHATA will send crucial and important information about the tourism industry and the Curaçao economy to members, partners, and non-members.
- Website Exposure: Your company will be featured on our website, including all contact details and the business logo.
- Vacancies: Members can send us their vacancies (or we search for them) to place on our social media platforms and website free of charge.
- The voice of the sector: We serve as a liaison between companies and CTB/Government and can help brainstorm about strategy and marketing plans.
- Partnership: We promote strong Public, Private Partnerships with all entities, to grow our tourism industry. Only CHATA-hotels can become Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association (CHTA) members.
For more information contact us for a meeting at 465-1005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org