Terms & Conditions “Kòrsou ta Dushi” Staycation Special
Start Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2020
End Date: Sunday, August 16, 2020
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to you and govern your participation in the Promotion for a chance to win spending credit at Sambil Curaçao. You should read these Terms carefully before participating in the Promotion.
By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Content of promotion
By using our postcard you can participate in four activities known as;
- Curacao Sea Aquarium: Entrance to the Sea Aquarium; enjoy the day program.
- Landhuis Chobolobo: Guided tour of the liqueur and Glacial factory and at the end of the tour a Cocktail or non alc. Drink.
- Chichi Curacao: Painting of two sculptures (dolphin, flower, starfish or smiley face) for one hour in the serene garden of Serena’s Art Factory.
- Curacao Hato Cave: A guided tour through the Cave, walking through the Indian Trail including a awa di lamoenchi.
If participated in all 4 activities you can turn in your postcard at one of the participating attractions for a chance to win 500 naf spending credit at Sambil Curaçao.
The Promotion is valid from Wednesday, July 1st, 2020 through to Sunday August 9th, 2020. Have your postcard turned in no later then August 9th at one of the participating attractions. We reserve the right to change the Promotional Period at any time and will notify you on the https://www.curacaothingstodo.com/ website and/or on our social media platforms.
Persons of all ages can participate in the activities (please check individual age restrictions). Stamps on the postcards will only be given for paying participants.
Entering the raffle can only be done by persons of 18 years and older and who are residents of Curaçao with a valid Sedula. Employees of the participating attractions are not allowed to partake in the raffle but can join the activities organized.
How to participate in the promotion?
When visiting one of the attractions customers will be notified of this promotion. In order to join the promotion and receive the postcard customer(s) must leave their name(s), one email address and one phone number per party.
To participate in the raffle you will need to take part in all four activities. Your postcard most have 4 attractions stamps. Hand in your postcard at the last attraction you joined, no later than August 9th, write the following details on your postcard: name, Sedula ID number, email address, phone-number
The Prize Draw Promotion process:
- All cards will be collected by CHATA
- There will be one (1) winner of the Sambil voucher worth FL. 500,-
- Raffle will take place at Sambil Shopping Mall
- The winner will be announced on August 18, 2020
- The attractions accept no responsibility for any failure to have participated in the Promotion by the Closing Time, including lost cards
How will winners be notified?
- The Selected Customer will be notified by the phone number written on the postcard.
- If the prize is declined or unclaimed as the Selected Customer cannot be contacted from the details supplied on their submission after three (3) phone call attempts (reasonably split over a twenty-four (24) hour period) or if the Selected Customer does not eligible due to age restrictions, CHATA reserves the right to re-draw another Eligible Customer at random.
- The prize is non-transferable and the attractions reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify, or supersede the Promotion due to circumstances outside its control.
- The attractions decision is final and binding on all participants.
What will the selected customer need in order to claim the Prize?
During the telephone contact of the Selected Customer, full details of the prize handover(redemption) process and location will be confirmed. The customer will need to present a valid Government issued photo ID. The customer will be required to complete and sign a Redemption Form confirming their receipt of their prize and/or a Consent Release Form authorizing the use of their name and picture for marketing purposes.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is offered for your personal use and not for commercial use.
- We reserve the right to disqualify you or terminate this offer if, in our sole opinion, the Promotion is being abused.
- You are solely responsible for all associated fees and costs incurred by you for redemption of the prize, including but not limited to Withholding Tax or any other ‘winning’ tax.
- The selected winner must have complied with these Terms and Conditions to enter.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue (permanently or temporarily), this Promotion being offered to you at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, with or without notice, vary or cancel the terms and conditions of this Promotion. In the event of us giving notice to you of any such changes to or cancellation of the Promotion, it shall suffice for us to give you notice via notification on the https://www.curacaothingstodo.com/ website and/or on our social media platforms. Any such notification shall be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications.
- Any personal data relating to participants can be used for promotional purposes of the four attractions. By entering this promotion, you consent to the use of your personal data by the four attractions.
- By participating in the Promotion, visitors consent to the use of their name, likeness, image, photograph for any publicity or advertising purposes, commercial or otherwise, in all media and formats used by the four attractions, without further compensation. If a winner refuses to do so, they forfeit their right to claim the prize.