Description & Requirements
Security Operations Manager
The Security Operations Manager of Blue Bay Services B.V. is responsible specifically for leading operational activities and coaching, training and managing the Security team on-the-job.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acting exclusively on behalf of the Security Manager;
- Running shifts according to established schedule both during the week and on Sundays and public holidays (day and night);
- Assisting the Security Manager in managing the security team members;
- Falling in in the absence of the Security Manager;
- Being scheduled for picket duty;
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Executing of the daily administrative tasks, schedules, sick reports and operational personnel matters;
- Playing a very active role in the operation and mostly involved in monitoring, analyzing, and directing the daily activities;
- Cooperative and representative
- Knowledge of the languages Dutch & English
- In possession of a valid driver’s license
- Experience in the security sector
- Reliable, responsible and flexible team player
Would you like to join a team with passion for what they are doing? Are you active and do you have a passion for sport? You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality and you are okay with working on the weekends and nights? Join our team!