Description & Requirements
Purpose of the position:
- Takes care of the settlement of all reservation requests and informs the other departments about the wishes of the guest and to perform actions according to our loyalty program.
- Controls and manages the Clock booking system and guest communication system Guest Connexxion and acts as a backup for Front Office.
Position within the company:
- Employee, reports to Sales & Marketing Coordinator.
1. Provide guests optimally with their wishes and ensure the correct communication of information to the guest and other departments;
2. Ensures correct handling of requests and confirmation of reservations. Including the organization of additional services such as meal plan, auxiliary items, care, transfers and shopping service;
3. Adequately manages the “Clock” booking system and provides weekly reports. Ensures that all reservations are correctly entered in the system and provides checks for this before the arrival of the guest;
4. Takes care of all communication to the Front Office, HSK and the Maintenance employee, which are important for the arrival of the guest;
5. Coordinates and controls all financial settlements prior to guest arrival;
6. Performs “yield management” in collaboration with the Sales & Marketing Coordinator.
7. Is responsible for keeping our availability with Tour Operator Partners up-to-date and checks our allotment;
8. Keep a good overview and control of issued accommodation vouchers and the exchange thereof;
9. Keep a daily check on the guest communication system “Guest Connexxion” and answer information requests and reservations;
10. Coordinates the implementation of the loyalty program and maintains a good overview of the VIP status of our guests;
11. Point of contact for the Front Office regarding reservations;
12. Has knowledge of all activities at the Front Office and can function as a back-up in the event of absence;
13. Supports the Sales & Marketing Coordinator with various tasks including; reporting for statistics, updating mailing lists, checking company profiles on websites, managing the website and OTA channels etc.
14. Carrying out such projects related to the development of the reservations departments.
15. All activities necessary for the proper functioning of the hotel and in the interest of the guests.
16. All further work at the request of the Sales & Marketing Coordinator;
- Responsible for handling all reservations and associated administrative work. Also informed of all work on the FO and serves as a back-up.
- Providing our guests with an optimal service and conducting an adequate reservation system from which all departments can derive necessary information.
– Completed HBO education in tourism, communication or hospitality;
– At least 2 years of experience in a similar position within the hospitality industry;
– Between 23 and 50 years old;
– Knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & hospitality systems is an advantage;
– Speak Dutch, German and English;
– Excellent writing in Dutch, English and German is a plus;
– Knows what hospitality is, is social and service oriented;
– Hands-on mentality & “Mulitasker”;
– Works independently, efficiently and accurately;
– Feels responsible for all reservations and communication to other departments and guest;
– Cares about a good appearance of the hotel and is critical of the product;
– Is inventive, solution-oriented and proactive;
Are you interested? Please sent you resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.
For further information, you can call to the Sales & Marketing Coordinator, Jettie Kromkamp, through +5999 4652700.