Description & Requirements
Front Office Agent
We are looking for a Front Office Agent! (Part-time or Full-time)
Job description: As Front Office Agent, you are the first and last point of contact for our guests, and therefore our business card! You are responsible for welcoming our guests, checking in and out, providing general and touristic information and answering questions. All this in a warm and professional manner. You also answer the telephone, emails, do your administrative work and process room reservations. Personal service is of high importance here and you are committed to meeting or even exceeding the expectations of our guests!
Who are you?
– You have an affinity with the hospitality industry,
– You are service-oriented, enthusiastic and think in terms of solutions,
– You can work both independently and, in a team,
– You have a hands-on mentality, are proactive and take a lot of initiative,
– You speak and write well in both English and Dutch. Spanish is a plus.
Are you interested? Please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com attn. Human Resources.